Information about us
The Site is operated by Associação WE CHRS (“we” or “us”), a non-for-profit association incorporated under the laws of Portugal, with registered address at Rua Corte Real 555, 3.º andar, 4150-236 Porto, VAT number 513 503 617. You may contact us at email@example.com
Purpose of the Site
The Site is a platform that provides our portfolio of videos for your viewing and seeks to promote humanitarian ideals. This Site is currently intended for information and charitable purposes only and does not have any commercial or for profit goals.
Acceptable use of our Site
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation, is unlawful or fraudulent.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm others in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- To access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site, equipment or network on which our Site is stored, any software used in the provision of our Site; or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- To impersonate any person or entity, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that your comments or Content emanate from us.
- To breach any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owners or the licensees of all intellectual property rights related to the design, software and Content of our Site. Copyright laws and treaties around the world protect these works. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify, amend, distribute or copy (including making digital copies of) any materials you have printed off or downloaded from our Site. You must not use any illustrations, photographs, video, audio sequences, graphics, names or trade marks separately from any accompanying text.
Our status as the authors of content on our Site must always be acknowledged. You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site changes regularly
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The content displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to our Site and/or any material displayed on our Site, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill or reputation;
- wasted management or office time; and/or
- any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our Site
We process information about you in accordance with our Privacy & Cookies Policy. By using our Site, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server(s) on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Furthermore, you must not engage in harassment, threats, stalking, spamming, or vandalism, and not transmit chain mail, junk mail or spam to other users. In addition, it is forbidden to infringe the privacy rights of others under the laws of Portugal or other applicable laws (which may include the laws where you live or where you view or edit Content); to solicit personally identifiable information for purposes of harassment, exploitation, violation of privacy, or any promotional or commercial purpose not explicitly approved by us; intentionally or knowingly post content that constitutes libel or defamation; with the intent to deceive, post content that is false or inaccurate; attempt to impersonate another user or individual, misrepresent your affiliation with any individual or entity, or use the username of another user with the intent to deceive; engage in fraud.
It is also forbidden to infringe copyright, trademarks, patents or other proprietary rights under applicable law; post or attempt to post child pornography or any other content that is obscene or that violates applicable law; post or traffic obscene material that is unlawful under applicable law and use the services in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable law.
By breaching these provisions, you may commit a criminal offence. We may report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Links from our Site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
Variation and Assignment
If you have any concerns about material that appears on our Site or the accessibility of our Site, please contact us.